zaterdag 18 juni 2011

I Love The 80's (3 cd's)

I Love The 80 We bieden de originele verzamelcd van I Love The 80's aan. De drie cd's zijn als nieuw. CD 1: 1. Spandau Ballet - Gold 2. Communards - Don't Leave Me This Way 3. Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up 4. Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart 5. Samantha Fox - Touch Me (I Want Your Body) 6. The Romantics - Talking In Your Sleep 7. Hall & Oates - Maneater 8. Toni Basil - Mickey 9. Blondie - Atomic 10. David Bowie - Modern Love 11. J. Geils Band - Freeze Frame 12. Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World 13. Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy 14. Falco - Der Kommissar 15. Trio - Da Da Da (I Don't Love You You Don't Love Me Aha Aha Aha) 16. Ian Dury & The Blockheads - Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick 17. Wang Chung - Dance Hall Days 18. Confetti's - The Sound Of C 19. Hithouse - Jack To The Sound Of The Underground 20. Anne Clark - Our Darkness CD 2: 1. Alphaville - Big In Japan 2. Men Without Hats - The Safety Dance 3. China Crisis - Wishful Thinking 4. Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - Enola Gay 5. Desireless - Voyage Voyage 6. Talk Talk - It's My Life 7. Duran Duran - The Wild Boys 8. Steve Miller Band - Abracadabra 9. Visage - Fade To Grey 10. Soft Cell - Tainted Love/Where Did Our Love Go 11. Harold Faltermeyer - Axel F 12. Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) 13. Womack & Womack - Teardrops 14. Ready For The World - Oh Sheila 15. Salt-N-Pepa - Push It 16. Mel & Kim - Showing Out (Get Fresh At The Weekend) 17. Eddy Grant - I Don't Wanna Dance 18. Soul II Soul - Back To Life (However Do You Want Me) 19. Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody 20. Lionel Richie - Dancing On The Ceiling CD 3: Bonus Mix-CD by DJ WARD
meer info


0 reacties:

Een reactie posten