vrijdag 3 juni 2011

Drie volledige albums + bonustracks uit een vierde, digitaal remastered op 2 cd's:CD 1:SEXTET (1954)- The half dozens- I'm glad there is you- Stella by starlight- Tommyhawk- Little man, you had a busy day- Dot's groovyCHET BAKER & STRINGS (1954)- You don't know what love is- I'm thru with love- Love walked in- You better go now- I married an angel- Love- I love you- What a difference a day made- Why shouldn't I?- A little duet for Zoot and Chet- The wind- TrickleydierCD 2:IN NEW YORK (1958)- Fair weather- Polka dots and moonbeams- Hotel 49- Solar- Blue thoughts- When lights are lowBONUS TRACKS FROM BIG BAND (1957)- A foggy day- Mythe- Worrying the life out of me- Chet- Darn that dream- Dinah- V-Line- TenderlyOriginele, legale cd's. NIEUWE, NOG VERPAKTE, DUBBELCD.Verzendingskosten van 2¤ ten laste van de koper. Afhalen kan na afspraak.
meer info


0 reacties:

Een reactie posten