maandag 29 augustus 2011

Originele dubbel-cd 'Big Softies'

Originele dubbel-cd Dubbel-cd ‘Big Softies’ Uitgebracht in 2006Cd 1 – 22 tracks: Ain’t no sunshine (Bill Withers), Stand by me (Ben E. King), Sittin’ on the dock of the bay (Otis Redding), My girl (The Temptations), If you don’t know me by now (Harold Melvin & The Bluenotes), Always & forever (Heatwave), After the love has gone (Earth, Wind & Fire), Midnight train to Georgia (Gladys Knight & The Pips), I say a little prayer (Aretha Franklin), Time is on my side (Irma Thomas), Just don’t want to be lonely (The Main Ingredient), Used to be my girl (The O’Jays), Private number (Judy Clay & William Bell), I can’t stand the rain (Ann Peebles), Kiss and say goodbye (Manhattans), How can you mend a broken heart (Al Green), That’s how heartaches are made (Baby Washington), O-oh Child (The Five Stairsteps), Heartbreaker (Dionne Warwick), Zoom (Fat Larry’s Band), Tonight I celebrate my love (Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack), Lovin’ you (Minnie Riperton)Cd 2 – 19 tracks: If you were here tonight (Alexander O’Neal), Sexual healing (Marvin Gaye), So amazing (Luther Vandross), If I could turn back the hands of time (R. Kelly), Fallin’ (Alicia Keys), Burn (Usher), Al my life (K-Ci & JoJo), Nobody knows (The Tony Rich Project), I’m kissing you (Des’ree), Unbreak my heart (Toni Braxton), What’s love got to do with it (Tina Turner), No worries (Simon Webbe), Saturday love (Cherrelle & Alexander O’Neal), Wish I didn’t miss you (Angie Stone), Rock me tonight (Freddie Jackson), Right to be wrong (Joss Stone), Stop (Jamelia), Angel of mine (Eternal), When you tell me that you love me (Diana Ross)
meer info


0 reacties:

Een reactie posten