donderdag 21 februari 2013

Hierbij verkoop ik allerlei singels, in het totaal 222 stuks. De prijs is per singel overeen te komen. Ze werken nog allemaal. Bekijk zeker ook mijn andere zoekertjes voor meer singels/LP's) Cheap trick: I want you to want me/ Clock strikes tenCindy Lauper: girls just want to have funCliff Richard: We don't talk anymore/ count me outCock Robin: the promise you madeCult of Snap: World power radio Mix/ Blasé blaséCulture Club: Man Shake/ Chruch of the poisoned MindDemis roussos: Lost in Love/ Had to runDiana Ross: WhoDonny, marie osmond: I'm leaving it (all) up to youDr. hook: Dooley Jones/ When you're in love with a beautiful womanDuran Duran: The reflex/ make me smile (come up and see me)Earth & fire: weekend/ answer meEmerson, Lake, Palmer: Peter Gunn/ Knife EdgeEruption: One way ticket/ Left me in the rainEurythmics: sexcrime/ I did it just the sameEvelyn Thomas: High energyExile: kiss you all overFischer Z: the worker/ kitten curryFrankie: Sister Sledge/ Hold out poppyGene Dorsey, Camber: Baby it's allright/ Don't you ever stop loving George Harrison: Ding dong/ I don't care anymoreGibson Brothers: Latin AmericaGoombay DanceBand: Sun of JamaicaIan dury, Blockheads: Hit me with your Rhythm StickJackpot: Is everybody HappyJennifer Rush: DestinyJerm. jackson . Zadora: When the rain begins to fallJes, james, J.J. band: What was I born forJim Diamond: I should have known better/ Impossible dreamJohn Parr: St. Elmo's Fire/ Treat me like an animalJust dropped in: shadow in the corner of your mindLabi Siffre: nothing"s gonna changeLena lovich: Lucky number/ homeLene Lovich: Say whenLester & Denwood: Sing singLisa Marie, m. McLaren: there's something jumpin' in your shirtMac Kissoon: Lavender Blue/ I'm on my way againMaria McKee: Show me heavenMarti Webb: Tell me on afunday/ Take that look off your faceMatthew Wilder: break my strideMaywood: give me back my loveMCA: Popmuzik/ M factorMen without hats: the safety danceMilk & Honey: Alleluia (Eurovision 1979: Israel)Mireille & Patrck: Together we're strong/ Something's going onModern Talking: you can win if you want/ One in a millionNeil Diamond: Skybird/ lonely looking skyOlivia newton John: Xanadu/ fool countryPatrick Fernandez: Side one/ born to be alivePaul simon: you can call me alPeaches and herb: Reunited/ Easy as PieRage Hard: Frankie goes to hollywoodReunion: Life is a rock/ but the radio rolled meRick James: SuperfreakRockwell: somebody's watching MeSlade: Merry Xmas Everybody/ don't blame meSnoopy: It's all in the bible/Mammy said yes, daddy said noSpargo: you and meSparks: This town ain't big enough for both of usSupermax: Love MachineSuzi Quatro: If you can't give me love/ Cream dreamSuzi Quatro: She's in love with you/ Space CadetsTauchen Prokopetz: CodoTempole Tudor: Wünderbar/ tempole 45Terry Jacks: Seasons in the sun/ Put the bone inThe fun boy Three: Bananarama/ it ain't what you do is the way thatThe human league: don't you want me/ secondsThe humphries singers: Mexico/ to my father's houseThe moody blues: nights in white satinThe Rubettes: Kid Runaway/ southbound trainthe selecter: On my radioThe shadows: the deer hunter (cavatina) The world: Break the silence/ Shoo Shoo wahTony Esposito: Papa ChicoTony Joe White: Roosevelt and ira lee/ The migrantTower: see you tonight/ higher FasterUB 40: please don't make me cryUmberto fozzi: gloriaUmberto tozzi: Ti amoVan Halen: you really got me/ Runnin' with the devilViola Wills: If you could read my mindWang Chung: Dance hall days/ there's a nationWhat fun!: the right side wonYannis Markopoulos: fanfare for children/Who pays the ferrymanMeer foto's? Neem gerust contact op!Afhalen mogelijk (liefst), verzenden op kosten van de koper (verantwoordelijkheid ligt dan ook bij de koper).Belijk zeker ook mijn andere zoekertjes voor meer LP's/singels! Sluiten  Contacteer Sprengers Nick Je naam Je e-mail Je reactie Beste Sprengers Nick, Je telefoonnummer (optioneel) Je bod (optioneel) € Verstuur mij een kopie van deze reactie Door het versturen van dit bericht gaat u akkoord met ons privacybeleid. Contacteer de verkoper Sprengers Nick: Verstuur een email - Wachten Opties Bekijk de 43 zoekertjes van Sprengers Nick Zoekertje naar een vriend sturen Voeg toe aan mijn favorieten Zoekertje bewaard in Favorieten Deel op Facebook Printen Misbruik melden  Voor de verkoper: Wijzig, verwijder of plaats omhoog Zoekertjesnummer: 69158153 Wat is er mis met dit zoekertje? Sluiten

Stuur dit zoekertje door Sluiten Je naam E-mail van vriend Bericht (optioneel) var adlSite='be.kapaza.nl'; var adlZone='vrijetijd_films_muziek'; var adlKv='q=;prov=antwerpen;subcat=vinyl;price=0;zipcode=2200;'; var adlPro=window.location.protocal=='https:'?'https:':'http:'; document.write(''); if (typeof getAdLinkAdTag=='function') getAdLinkAdTag('300x250'); if (typeof getAdLinkAdTag=='function') getAdLinkAdTag('300x60'); Onload('himedia_show_ad_frame', false, ['adview_ad_block', ['adview_imu', 'adview_textlink']]) ;

©kapaza.be Voorwaarden Veilig handelen Copyright Privacy Sitemap Helpdesk var cim_code = "si_kapaza/cl/films_en_muziek/vinyl"; var sp_e0 = { "s":"kapaza", "cp": cim_code, "lang":"nl", "url": document.location.href } spring.c(sp_e0); Pixel('http://stats1x1.kapaza.be', 'vi', '2', '1', '', '3082', '', 'new_click', 'nl');
meer info


0 reacties:

Een reactie posten