donderdag 21 april 2011

3-CDBOX van Radio2.CD 1:- Youssou'n Dour & Neneh Cherry: Seven seconds- Zucchero: Il volo- Roxy Music: Jealous guy- Chris Rea: Josephine- Simply Red: Holding back the years- Roy Orbison: California blue- Black: Wonderful life- Ph.D: I won't let you down- Freddy Aguilar: Anak- The Moody Blues: Nights in white satin- Peter Skellern: You're a lady- Carly Simon: You're so vain- Young Rascals: Groovin- Percy Sledge: When a man loves a woman- Lobo: I'd love you to want me- Billy Paul: Me & Mrs Jones- Nilsson: Everybody's talking'- Exile: Kiss you all overCD 2:- Mike Oldfield & Maggie Reilly: Moonlight shadow- Spice Girls: 2 becomes 1- The Pretenders: I'll stand by you- OMD: Maid of Orleans- Neneh Cherry: Manchild- Cliff Richard: Some people- Randy Crawford: One day I'll fly away- Marc Almond: Something's gotten hold- Andrew Gold: Never let her slip away- Ultravox: Vienna- Bow Wow Wow: The man mountain- Bread: Lost without your love- The Bangles: Eternal flame- Alex Harvey: You make my life so beautiful- Shirley Bassey: Goldfinger- Harold Melvin: If you don't know me by now- Hot Chocolate: Emma- Fern Kinney: Together we are beautiful- Association: Never my love- Gloria Gaynor: Be soft with me tonightCD 3:- Ronan Keating:When you say nothing at all- Bruce Hornsby & The Range: The way it is- Procol Harum: A whiter shade of pale- Lionel Ritchie: Say you say me- Sinnead O'connor: Nothing compares to u- Sasha: If you believe- Diana Ross: Reach out and touch- Don Mclean: Vincent- Kenny Rodgers & Sheena Easton: We've got tonight- Kc and The Sunshine Band: Please don't go- The Wallace Collection: Daydream- Racing Cars: They shoot horses, don't they- Alice & Franco Battiato: Treni di tozeur- Nova: Aurora- Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel: Sebastian- Bonnie Tyler: It's a heartache- James Brown: It's a man's man's world- The Baby's: Everytime you think of me- David McWilliams: Can I get there by candlelightOriginele, legale cd's in perfecte staat.Verzendingskosten van 2¤ ten laste van de koper. Afhalen kan na afspraak.
meer info


0 reacties:

Een reactie posten